"I take care of each patient like they are my own family. The patient/physician relationship is an important aspect of my practice."
In 1978, I received my medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago. My internship and residency in orthopaedics were completed at Loyola University in Maywood, Ill. In addition, I completed a fellowship in reconstructive spinal surgery and trauma surgery through the University of Toronto. I am board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
I take special interest in spinal surgery and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Away from the office, I enjoy gardening and fly-fishing.
- Personal Details:
- Age: 60 , Gender: Male
- Language(s) Spoken:
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine (Degree earned: MD)
- Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine - Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified:
- Orthopedic Surgery - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center in Grafton